Glad you asked, thanks 🙂
I am many things. Rather than list everything out in one sentence, let’s take the bullet point approach, shall we? Cool, LFG.
- Husband – How I met my wife is actually kind of funny and a fantastic story. It was 2010 and I was tailgating at the Florida-Georgia game in Jacksonville, FL. It was about 10:30 and I had been drinking Jim Beam for a good 3 hours by that time (don’t judge, it’s the World Largest Outdoor Cocktail party and I was 23, get off me). I was talking to my sister Courtney and saw out of the corner of my eye a very, very attractive woman walk up to our tailgate wearing a red dress. Did I mention she was hot? Like smoking hot. Anyway, I stopped mid sentence from whatever I was saying to Court (probably about how I was never going to get married) and walked straight up to the girl in the red dress and said “Hey, I’m Charlie, I need to know you.” Man, I am smooth, I know… Long story short, my now wife Leigh Ann called her mom at halftime and said she just met her future husband. Winner = me, because Leigh Ann is way out of my league.
- Dad of 3 – Vivian, Finn and Banks. They drive me bananas, but are also my world.
- Vice President at ABC Fine Wine & Spirits – I have the honor of working in a 4th generation family business and have 2 jobs I very much enjoy. I oversee the Team Member Services (what we call HR) Department and also get to lead our 150,000 square foot distribution center. Yeah I wear 2 pretty different hats, but lots of crossover and it is pretty cool to manage 2 totally different operations. I absolutely love it. And have amazing teams I get to work with on a daily basis. And we sell booze?! Which is better than selling widgets, no offense widget folks…
- Entrepreneur – Founder of CB Supplements, which is a collagen protein supplement company I started while getting my MBA in 2018. Read my main “why” for starting the company – my collagen testimonial.
- CrossFitter – I am not the annoying CrossFitter, but, like, I love it.
- Health Enthusiast – Check out future blog to see what books I have read, my health journey, and my mission to inspire others to help themselves achieve health.
- Amateur Chef – Ha. My famous hot dog pasta is to die for… Also, I can fry the shit out of some purple potatoes in beef tallow.
- Hustler – I love business, I love sales, I love working hard. I wake up at 3AM 3 days a week and also go to bed around 1AM 4 days a week. Do what it takes to win babe.
- Lover of People – I am part introvert and part extrovert. I love people and I genuinely love helping others and expecting nothing in return. It fires me up to help someone who wants to be helped. But notice what I said – I like helping people who want to be helped. I have no patience for laziness, ignorance and those who say they want to get better, but then don’t do anything to improve themselves. And I have no problem saying that… Yes, I love people, and I want to help, but who likes a hypocrite?
- Career Student – I love reading and learning new things, especially in the leadership field. I follow leaders like Tony Robbins, Grant Cardone, Cate Shanahan, Gary Vaynerchuk, Mel Robbins, Simon Sinek, Tim Ferriss, Eric Thomas, Les Brown, Brene Brown, Jocko Willink, David Goggins, Tom Bilyeu and Barbara Corcoran.
- Random Things:
- I have a man crush on Matthew McConaughey.
- I love the Florida Gators Football Team as much as Gary Vee loves the NY Jets.
- My wife has to change what I pick to wear about 50% of the time.
- I actually like N’Sync and the Backstreet Boys way back when when teenage boys weren’t supposed to like them. Those dudes were badass. Let’s be honest.
- I want to be Twitter famous because I think I am hysterical…
I am sure the list will grow and changed, but this is a good start hopefully.